Here is how you can directly find answers to health problems and receive natural and integrative treatments.
I'll strive to get you better by utilizing what I found to be the most appropriate and it is in my “arsenal” of techniques, to be sure that your health will improve continuously, even after you left the office.
I do spend a great deal of “one to one” time with my patients - my regular office visits take at least 30 minutes. I also try to explain how healing happens so I encourage you to take advantage of this website to be familiar with my opinions and my protocols.
If you visit me and you do find yourself waiting, please know that you will receive the same careful attention when it will be your turn. Your consideration and understanding is appreciated.
at Metta Oriental Medicine clinic,
2653 Tarna Dr, Dallas, TX 75229
(scroll through options - it is a multi-practitioners center)
*new patient (first) visit (60 to 90 minute): $150-$200
*extended visit (40-60 minutes): $120- $180
*regular (follow-up) office visit (20-40 minutes): $80-$120
*electromagnetic (emf) stress reduction / bioenergetic remediation - from $390
( it depends on the size and location )
* wellness visit - regular preventive and wellness visits get special discounts
* In selected chiropractic cases third party payments (i.e. insurance) may be accepted but, for most of the time, the patient is responsible for the cost of the visit at the time it was rendered
New patient forms:
• AK: Applied Kinesiology, developed by Dr. George Goodheart, uses neuro-muscular feedback through testing the strength of various muscles in the body. This highly individualized, in-depth system of analysis, allows us to assess various aspects of a patient's state of health by evaluating and addressing many interferences that alter body’s response to stress like: injuries, postural and muscular imbalances, abnormal reflexes, subluxations, acupuncture meridians, and nutritional status, electromagnetic sensitivity, neuro-emotional reactions, etc. AK enables health investigation without invasion letting us to evaluate functional imbalances that typically precedes disease and thus preventive measures can be taken.
• Chiropractic: Chiropractic spinal adjustment or spinal manipulation is the process of applying a quick pressure / movement to a vertebra that needs to have it’s position, mobility or natural status restored. Adjustments are performed manually or with the aid of instruments or on special chiropractic tables. Many times the procedures provide immediate relief from discomfort, increase strength, mobility and your sense of well being.
Gentle / Non-Force Chiropractic uses minimal force to achieve similar results but without the thrust and without (for some people scary) sensation of "cracking" the joints. Most of the time it is a fingers pressure procedure, with a more precise control of motion, position and tension. It takes a little longer than traditional adjustment but you will enjoy the feeling and the results. They can also be applied to all other joint in the body, and to the head, jaw, chest, and areas corresponding to internal organs too.
• QRA: Quantum Reflex Analysis is a unique, highly effective system of testing the bio-energetic status of the body's key organs and glands using an university-proven muscle testing technique (Bi-Digital O-Ring Test) of medically accepted reflex points. During a QRATM session, the doctor will test key points on the surface of your body to determine their status and will then identify what your body requires to rebalance them if needed. QRA is taught through seminars conducted by Bob Marshall, PhD, CCN and the staff of Premier Research Labs of Round Rock/Austin, TX (http://healthline.cc)
• BEST: Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique, developed by Dr Ted Morter Jr (http://www.morter.com) implies removing the interference in the function of autonomic nervous system and of the higher emotional centers using light touches on the body through a bioenergetic synchronization procedure. The procedure challenges various parts of the brain in order to help the mind reconnect with the body for proper function and healing.
• TBM: Total body Modification was developed by late Dr Victor Franck, DC ND and it also uses neuromuscular reflexes to test the body's bio-computer and its programs. It was discovered that certain conditions produce predictable interference patterns in the spine. Corrections are usually made by means of respiratory spinal treatment of these patters using a non-force stimulation of specific areas. TBM may sometimes look like magic to the uninformed, because as Dr Frank said “When the right thing is done to the right body, at the right time, miracles happen”! The procedures are simple though effective in correcting imbalanced physiology from pre-natal life to just before death.
• Exercises: Therapeutic exercises are an essential part of healing and they should become a way of living. Most of the time patients will be prescribed specific strengthening and stabilizing exercises and stretches to address weak, injured or deficient areas of the body.
• Lifestyle Modification Counseling: health is much more than the absence of pain or discomfort. Health exists along a very wide scale and where you lie on that scale largely depends on the lifestyle choices you make on a daily basis. Years of many small unhealthy choices can manifest into very serious health problems. Unhealthy choices include habitual poor posture, improper lifting techniques, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, excessive reliance on medication, excessive soda and coffee consumption, excessive saturated fat consumption, lack of nutritious fruits and vegetables, and excessive mental stress. These slowly chip away at your good health. We can help you sort through and identify those unhealthy decisions and provide you with practical strategies to deal with and effectively manage them.
• Home and places electromagnetic / bioenergetic remediation: Due to the nature of the world we live in, we are affected by the energies of the space and places we live, sleep and work in. These effects may come from electrical and magnetic fields that are omnipresent, from the energy of water flowing or air moving, from the light that shines through an opening, but also from less obvious aspects of energy like the colors, shape, size, and nature of the materials that things are made of. Although subtle, these effects add in time, and the more we spend in one place the more we feel the effects. On the other hands, human body adapts easily and, like for smelling, not feeling it after a time doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It is our choice if we want to be continuously drained of energy and battle the unseen effects of it or we want to be surrounded by harmonious and vibrant structures that support our life, dreams and healing. Whether you know it or not, or feel it or not, energy flows around you ALL THE TIME and you interact with it all the time. It is healthier and wiser to have it tested and if needed fixed. We can help. Just ask how.